The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The Last Kids on Earth series.
- #1: The Last Kids on Earth (Hardcover): $13.99
- #2: The Last Kids on Earth and the Zombie Parade (Hardcover): $13.99
- #3: The Last Kids on Earth and the Nightmare King (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: The Last Kids on Earth and the Midnight Blade (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: The Last Kids on Earth and the Skeleton Road (Hardcover): $13.99
A Netflix Original series!
The New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, with over three million copies in print!
"Terrifyingly fun! Delivers big thrills and even bigger laughs."--Jeff Kinney, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Diary of a Wimpy Kid
It's the first winter after the Monster Apocalypse. For Jack and his buddies, that means sled catapults, epic snowball battles, and one monstrous Christmas celebration. But their winter wonderland turns dark when a villainess begins hunting them. And this villainess is different—she’s a human.
When the villainess steals Jack's prized monster-slaying tool, the Louisville Slicer, he vows to get it back. But it won’t be easy. Jack and his friends soon discover that the Louisville Slicer is the key to a dark plan that threatens the entire world—and beyond...
About the Author
Max Brallier (maxbrallier.com) is the New York Times bestselling author of more than thirty books and games, including the previous books in The Last Kids on Earth series. He is the creator and writer of Galactic Hot Dogs, an ongoing middle-grade web serial and book series with Aladdin. He writes for licensed properties including Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Uncle Grandpa. Under the pen name Jack Chabert, he is the creator and author of the Eerie Elementary series for Scholastic Books. In the olden days, he worked in the marketing department at St. Martin's Press. Max lives just outside of New York City with his wife and daughter.
Douglas Holgate has been a freelance comic book artist and illustrator based in Melbourne, Australia, for more than ten years. He's illustrated books for publishers including HarperCollins, Penguin Random House, Hachette, and Simon & Schuster, and comics for Image, Dynamite, Abrams, and Penguin Random House.
Praise for The Last Kids on Earth series:
"Terrifyingly fun! Max Brallier's The Last Kids on Earth delivers big thrills and even bigger laughs."--Jeff Kinney, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Diary of a Wimpy Kid
* "A perfect example of what an illustrated novel can and should be."--Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "Snarky end-of-the-world fun."--Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "A gross-out good time with surprisingly nuanced character development."--School Library Journal, starred review
"This series is a must-have for middle grade collections."--School Library Journal
"The likable cast, lots of adventure, and gooey, oozy monster slime galore keep the pages turning."--Booklist
"An apocalyptic adventure with a whole lot of heart."--Kirkus Reviews