QGIS for Hydrological Applications - Second Edition: Recipes for Catchment Hydrology and Water Management (Paperback)
Now updated - learn even more GIS skills for catchment hydrology and water management with QGIS
This second edition workbook introduces hydrological topics to professionals in the water sector using state of the art functionality in QGIS. The book is also useful as a beginner's course in GIS concepts, using in a problem-based learning approach.
Designed to take advantage of the latest QGIS features, this book will guide you in improving your maps and analysis.
The second edition adds the following new features:
- Covers QGIS 3.22 and higher, with 10% more pages
- Improved and shorter workflows
- Raster Attribute Tables are introduced
- PCRaster Tools plugin for stream and catchment delineation
- Flow direction styling with arrows and 3D visualization
- Create pie charts based on layer colors with the Data Plotly plugin
- Using and creating legend patch shapes
- Easier elevation gradient legends using new functionality
- Use of dynamic text in the Print Layout