Acid Reflux Diet 2020: The Complete Diet Plan. How to Cook Healthy Food for Prevent GERD, LPR and Reflux Disease with a 30-Day Meal Plan with (Paperback)
Are you having trouble with acid reflux?
Would you like to know how you can address it to better your health as well as resume living your life? Then, look no further
The purpose of this book is to help provide you with guidelines, including flexible diets and recipes that are both appetizing and satisfying so that you continue on the path of keeping acid reflux at bay.How does this book stack up against others?
It provides practical tips, backed with scientific research; on how you can better identify symptoms of acid reflux/GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), get treatment from an ideal doctor and how you can manage it at home - so that you're not bound to a doctor or medication.In this book, you'll uncover:
- What acid reflux is and why it occurs.
- Identifying symptoms that are obvious (and some that may not be so obvious) so that you can better diagnose yourself if you have acid reflux/GERD.
- Frequent causes of heartburn and some quick adjustments that you can make that may reduce your symptoms or any flare ups.
- What GERD is and how it can happen if consistent acid reflux goes untreated.
- Different types of acid reflux diets and how each one might apply to you.
- Foods and drinks to avoid that can possibly trigger acid reflux.
- Natural remedies and oils that you can use to help treat acid reflux.
- How other approaches, like exercises and simple changes in your lifestyle, can prevent acid reflux symptoms.
- Addressing acid reflux if you're pregnant or someone you may know that is pregnant.
- Addressing acid reflux in children and how to prevent it from transforming into GERD.
You will thank yourself later for choosing to read to this book.