Duck into a Book! Summer Reading 2022
Fair weather or fowl, it is time for Duck into a Book Summer Reading 2022. Don't be a silly goose, dive into some good books! Soar high with fun reads, Un-Book Clubs, and other surprises.
Each sessions is $30 or register for both by June 1 for $50.
June - June 1 - 30, 2022
July - July 1 - July 29, 2022
2 age groups - Grades 1- 3 and Grades 4 - 6
In Person Kickoff
- June 7, 2022 - Author Leslie Patricelli will join us at Rediscovered Books for a book talk, make and take activity, and treats!
- 10 a.m. - Rediscovered Books Caldwell
- 1 p.m. - Rediscovered Books Boise
Cost $30/session to include:
- Invitation to Kickoff Events
- 1 hardback/graphic and 2 paperback books from our curated lists
- Summer Reading extras
- Zoom Codes to an UN-Book Club Chats
- Invitation to end of session party
NOTE: If you register for BOTH Sessions 1 & 2 at the same time before 6/1/2022 price is - $50. Choose the COMBINED ticket rather than each individual session.
June Session 6/1 - 6/30:
Week 2 (6/15) - Un-Book Club Event
Week 4 (6/30) - End of Session Event
July Session 7/1 - 7/30:
Week 2 (7/13) - Un-Book Club Event
Week 4 (7/29) - End of Session Event
Book choices and delivery options will be provided when registering for the event.
Book Bundles will be available for pick up 5/25 - 6/6/2022.
Registration is non-refundable.