Meet the Book Seller - Jane Van Doren - Once and Future Books
- How long have you worked at Rediscovered Books? 1 1/2 years
- What 3 (or 4) books are currently on your bedside table? Writing Wild by Katheryn Aalto, Barcelona Days by Daniel Riley, The Moment of Tenderness by Madeline L'Engle, My Wife Said You May Want to Marry Me by Jason B Rosenthal
- What genre(s) do you most prefer to read? Mystery/Suspense, History, Memoirs, Biography, Literature, Nature, Poetry.
- What book(s) do you most recommend that everyone should read? Anything by John Steinbeck, Circe by Maeline Miller, 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- What are your hobbies (other than reading)? Needlework, Crochet, Knit, Embroidery, Hiking/being in nature, Pressing Flowers, Writing Poetry, I like things that make me smile.
- What do you like best about working at Rediscovered Books? I love matching people with books! I love talking about book, having conversations with customers about authors and books! And it is just plain FUN!!
Stop by Once and Future Books at 1310 W. State Street in Boise and check out our second hand books!