You can make a difference....
Limited Edition Amano "Black Lives Matter" Shirts:
Why you should buy one:
- 1 book will be donated for every shirt purchased. 100% of proceeds will be used to provide books for teachers and students on the topics of race, racism, identity, and history that include black, brown, native, and other voices of POC for a change.
- Support the local economy: local artist Betsy Petersen designed the shirts, Carpenter’s Screen Printing made the shirts, and books are provided by Rediscovered Books.
- Help us arm educators with the tools they need to fight racism here in the Treasure Valley.
- Visit Amano's website to purchase. Adult's and kid's shirts available.
- The t-shirts are extra soft and everyone needs an extra soft t-shirt.
- Shipping available. There is an option for in-store pick up when they arrive to Amano on Tuesday, June 16th, if you’d like to avoid shipping fees.
We believe that “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” — Nelson Mandela